This fast growing organisation is seeking an ICSA qualified Deputy Company Secretary to join their London team on a 6 month FTC 4 days per week with the potential to go permanent.
Working closely with the GC, you will lead the initial establishment and implementation of the relevant policies and processes in connection with the planned mid-2021 IPO of the company, and thereafter be responsible post-IPO for embedding, administering and evolving these policies and processes.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organising and managing Board and Board Committee meetings, including scheduling, creating agendas, collating and distributing meeting packs, advising on Board procedures, minute taking and action tracking
- Monitoring relevant legal, regulatory and corporate governance developments, briefing the Board and recommending any changes in policies or processes to align with developments
- Ensuring compliance with relevant continuing obligations under the Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Preparing and submitting RNS announcements
- Managing and administering the company's various share and option schemes, which are expected to include both existing share option plans that will continue to operate and post-IPO SAYE and similar schemes
In order to be successsful in this role, you will require:
- ICSA qualification (ACG/FCG statuss)
- Premium listed plc company secretarial experience in a senior capacity, preferably at a FTSE 250 company. Experience of supporting an IPO process and/or setting up a governance and company secretarial framework would be an advantage, but are not strictly necessary
- Good knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and best practices, including the Companies Act, UK Corporate Governance Code, Listing Rules, DTR and MAR.
- Experience of administering share plans
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.