Currently working with a leading social networking company who are actively looking to hire an experienced Data Protection lawyer to join their legal team in Dublin.
- Continue the development of a privacy governance strategy and compliance framework, policies and procedures in EMEA
- Provide business teams with legal advice on data protection laws and regulations
- Safeguard data, incident response policies and processes, addressing data privacy and security incidents
- Advise on the appropriate containment, investigation and remediation of any breaches
- Assess and review new products and features
- Negotiate data protection clauses within commercial contracts
- Provide data protection training and awareness programs
- Monitor regulatory developments in data protection and information security law
- Input on EU data protection and privacy litigation
- Qualified lawyer and admitted to practice in at least one EU jurisdiction
- Minimum of 3 years' privacy experience at top law firm or in-house team
- Experience advising clients on privacy risk assessment and mitigation across digital products and new technology
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.