The firm acts on a wide range of corporate transactional and commercial work, across a variety of sectors. The bulk of its clients are private companies owned and run by HNWs, families and entrepreneurs, a number of them being very substantial multinational businesses, but it also acts for some listed companies.
The Individual will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Working with colleagues on a full range of corporate related transactions (including share and business sales and purchases, joint ventures, reorganisations, shareholder and investment agreements and fund raisings).
- The focus of the work is transactional, but there is also a requirement to undertake a range commercial and banking work, including lending and security documents, terms and conditions and supply and distribution agreements.
- Showing a solid understanding and technical knowledge of company law.
- An ability to work independently.
- Effective communication with clients and other members of the team.
- Providing corporate support to other Departments in the firm.
- Ensuring client matters are progressed effectively.
- Managing a varied caseload and being flexible to changing demands
If you would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss the following role please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.