For one the leading international companies in the chemicals industry, we are currently recruiting a Corporate Paralegal to be based at their EMEA HQ in Rotterdam. It's a part-time position (32 hours per week) and you will work together with the Associate General Counsel and the Legal Counsel.
About the role:
As the Corporate Paralegal you will be responsible for providing professional and technical support to the Legal team for all occurring Legal matters of the company. The Corporate Paralegal will be involved in a wide variety of transactional and corporate focused paralegal projects. You will manage corporate housekeeping for all Legal entities in EMEA&I and you will draft and review corporate documents such as Resolutions and Powers of Attorney. Furthermore you may undertake basic Legal work and coordinate outside Counsel requests.
- Legal degree or relevant Legal education;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a paralegal (or similar);
- Demonstrable basic knowledge of corporate and commercial law;
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple
priorities and ability to work under pressure;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.