Our client is Australia's leading independent law firm. They provide exceptional legal services across the full spectrum of matters, including major transactions, projects and significant disputes, offering strategic advice on their clients' most challenging issues.
Our client is seeking talented Corporate Advisory lawyers to join their expanding team in Perth, with all Commonwealth jurisdictions considered.
Our client's Corporate team is market-leading, working with clients on significant strategic and highly complex corporate transactions in both the public and private sectors. They are known for providing strong commercial advice based on sound legal judgement and a deep understanding of the strategic imperatives and value drivers of their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in Perth!
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Qualification as a lawyer from any Commonwealth jurisdiction
- 3+ years PQE, trained at a top-tier or mid-tier firm and exposed to a range of transactions.
- Knowledge and exposure to M&A transactions, corporate advisory, equity capital markets and/or FIRB.
- High attention to detail, strong drafting skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as a key member of a collegiate team.
The Corporate team in Perth is led by highly skilled and motivated Partners including the current Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year in three separate categories (being M&A, ECM and Energy & Resources).
Benefits on offer:
Market leading salaries and career development opportunities on offer. Additionally, the following benefits are offered:
- Flexible working as standard - flexibility is standard business practice and an option for all staff.
- Bonus leave - an additional week of leave each year (5 weeks annual leave in total)
- Generous parental leave entitlements - up to 26 weeks paid leave and pay superannuation on both paid and unpaid leave (up to 12 months)
- Wellbeing program - supporting the wellbeing of all staff across areas including resilience, mental health, mindfulness, personal development, physical health and self-care.
- Diversity and Inclusion - This is a key area of focus for the firm. They set meaningful goals to improve diversity and foster an inclusive culture in which all employees feel supported and valued.
- Responsible business approach - the firm is a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and is committed to promoting and respecting human rights, supporting the Compact's Ten Principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. They are also a member of AusLSA, which works to promote and increase sustainable practices across the legal sector.
- Learning and development opportunities - including their Australian-first international study scholarship, our national training program and our mentoring program
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Starke:
D: 02 9236 9076
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.