For an international Financial Services company, we are currently recruiting a Corporate Lawyer to be based at the European headquarters in The Hague. Our client is a small boutique company in the centre of The Hague.
About the role:
As a Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of your client portfolio and good contacts with clients, banks and external advisers. Within your client portfolio your tasks and responsibilities will include the internal KYC/compliance reviews, legal support with a focus on company law (Book BW:2) and the coordination, follow up and content of client meetings. Furthermore you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding a network of advisers and generating new business through your own network.
- You have a Master or a Bachelor degree in (tax) law or economics;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in corporate service environment (Trust), international fiscal advisory or notary office;
- Proficient in English, proficiency in Dutch is preferred;
- Experience with funds under the AIFM light regime is an advantage;
- Strong communicative and social skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Preferably full-time, part-time is possible.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.