A leading global search and change consulting firm based in Central London is looking for an experienced commercial Contracts Manager to join the General Counsel in a newly created role.
You will already have in-house commercial contract experience and will be supporting across all areas of the business as they scale and grow.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
· Experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts.
· Strong SOW creation, including engaging with clients, and internal stakeholders, to clarify and confirm the details of the SOW.
· Commercial experience on Time and Material engagements and Fixed Price agreements.
· Excellent communication techniques - verbal and written.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Strong organisation skills.
· Client facing (preferrable).
This role offers a great development opportunity and chance to get involved in the work of the various teams, under supervision and with support from the Group General Counsel (a qualified Solicitor and member of the Solicitor Regulation Authority).
Please get in touch for more information at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.