One of the world's leading payments brands is looking for an accomplished contracts manager for its London team.
This position would see you look after a broad array of key commercial agreements and require you to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the Europe region in developing and managing legally binding agreements and contracts for approved business cases.
You will work closely with account executives, business units as well as finance, legal and tax in a multi-jurisdictional, challenging position in a small team, offering a great deal of drafting opportunity and exposure to key business heads and board level executives.
The main responsibilities of this role would include:
- Managing the drafting, review and negotiation on client agreements including but not limited to:
- Issuer agreements
- Acquirer agreements
- Merchant agreements;
- Identifying legal and regulatory issues relating to client agreements, taking the lead to ensure these are resolved and, where necessary, partnering with the legal and regulatory divisions;
- Working with other departments across the globe and ensuring agreements accurately reflect the needs of the business and its policies;
- Managing day-to-day client agreement queries, taking the lead on all relevant contract management activities;
- Providing training to identified business areas on agreement structures, processes and policies;
- Contributing to the development of client agreement templates ensuring consistency and efficiency.
This is the chance to join a world-renowned business and leader in its field and take the next step up in your contracts management career. To be considered you should ideally have proven experience managing commercial contracts in a similar enviroment - ideally in the financial services sector - and have strong drafting expertise. If you are interested in applying, please get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.