We are working with a top international law firm, who are looking for a Compliance Services Analyst to support their compliance team in London, reporting into the Compliance Services Manager.
The role focuses on the ongoing monitoring of existing client relationships across the Firm's professional services arm. The work also includes the testing of third-party introducer arrangements, responding to changes in the global regulatory framework, sanctions screening and remediation projects.
This law firms have clients like FORTUNE 100 and FTSE 100 companies, as well as the most innovative firms and institutions across the financial markets. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of AML or financial crime experience, ideally from a law firm.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide practical and prompt advice and assistance to fee-earners and other professional staff in relation to applicable AML/CTF (including CDD) obligations.
- Conduct screening to identify politically exposed persons (PEPs), sanctions issues and other regulatory and reputational risks.
- Conduct and review risk assessments to ensure that the appropriate risk rating is assigned to the clients and matters and that proper escalation to senior management is triggered in high-risk scenarios.
- Help with on-going monitoring procedures, including testing of reliance on third parties and other risk and compliance audits as necessary.
Requirements for the Compliance Services Analyst Role:
- 1+ years' experience working in Risk & Compliance.
- Experience within a Law Firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Client- focused and commercial aptitude.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.