For an international corporate financial services company; we are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to be based in Amsterdam. You'll be responsible for two FTE and for taking the Compliance team to a higher level.
About the role:
In this role as Compliance Manager, you will ensure that the business complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws. You will work closely with the legal and financial departments and will report directly to the Head of Compliance. This diverse role also includes;
- As second line of defence you'll be responsible for the review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues or concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved and properly documented;
- Develop and oversee the compliance monitoring program to ensure compliance relevant laws and regulations;
- Prepare reports for the DNB and the board of directors
- Identify potential risk areas of compliance vulnerabilities, perform a risk assessment to determine the likelihood and impact,
- Monitor and testing the internal controls to mitigate compliance risks;
- Support the first line in the identification of compliance risks;
- Master's degree, preferably with an economic or a legal background;
- At least 5 years' of experience in the Financial Services, preferably experience in the Corporate Service Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the Wwft is a must, WTT is preferred;
- Preferably in possession of the Certified Compliance Officer course (Leergang in Compliance);
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a pre;
- You are able to present to different levels of staff due to your strong communication skills;
- You have clear affinity with integrity and soft control.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.