COMPLIANCE AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, INDUSTRIAL GROUP, UAE
CLIENT: We have a strong working relationship with this particular client, and they have instructed us to work on numerous new roles within their Legal and Compliance department. They have needs across corporate governance and compliance, with the opportunity to work closely with the General Counsel and Head of Compliance.
ROLE: The position will be based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and offer you the opportunity to work on a wide range of day to day issues covering domestic and international matters, as well as broader transactional operations in the future. The team is tight knit and you will need to be comfortable operating at both a conventional administrative level, as well as high level corporate projects and initiatives.
A guideline for key responsibilities is as follows:
- Code of conduct / policies and procedures / rules and regulations drafting.
- Training and learning programmes.
- Third party compliance and KYC.
- Investigations and evidence review.
- Top level corporate governance experience.
CANDIDATE: There are some key guideline criteria to bear in mind:
- Ideally based in the Middle East already, although strong and relevant overseas applications can be considered.
- 4+ years of strong compliance and corporate governance experience.
- Exposure to a multinational in a leading first world market.
- In-house experience in energy or heavy industry will be strongly preferred over financial services.
- Compliance professionals who are also lawyers will be highly sought after.
- Corporate lawyers who want to move into corporate governance can also be suitable.
These roles represents a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic legal, compliance or governance proferssional to come on board and establish themselves in a busy team.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.