Leading international law firm seeks a Competition Paralegal to join their Brussels office on a 12 month fixed term contract. As a competition paralegal you will be working within merger control, antitrust, competition litigation, market investigations and regulatory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Add, edit and withdraw content to and from the knowhow and intranet systems promptly and accurately;
- Check that content submitted by fee earners and others conforms to data quality standards and house style prior to release;
- Help draft research notes and briefings on legal and policy developments;
- Assist with the production of Legal Directories Submissions;
- Assist with updating group research tools and practice guides;
Qualifications required / essential:
- Experience as a competition paralegal
- LPC / LLM
- Working rights to be based in Brussels.
We have a current opportunity for a Competition Paralegal on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.