A brand new opportunity has come up for an experienced Company Secretary to join a global fashion company on a part time basis. The role will be reporting directly into the General Counsel and sit within the in-house legal team.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings
- Follow up on actions from meetings
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members & directors
- Ensure compliance of the new corporate governance reporting requirements
- Manage and Mentor more junior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong academic background
- ICSA Qualification (essential)
- More than 7 years company secretarial experience within a listed or non-listed busines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.