For a global financial services company specialized in payment processing we are currently recruiting a Dutch qualified Commercial Legal Counsel to be based at their office in Amsterdam. This concerns a new and important role due to expansion of their business.
About the role:
As a Commercial Legal Counsel you will work in a semi-standalone position in Amsterdam, but you will be part of the global legal team. You will provide legal support to a rapidly growing and developing global business through a strong understanding of both legal requirements and commercial implications. You will focus on a wide range of complex commercial agreements, liaising with customers, suppliers, external counsels and senior management. Furthermore, your tasks and responsibilities will include regulatory finance, payments, data privacy, PSD2, IFR and FCA regulation and compliance. The success of this role rests upon the ability to rapidly build personal credibility and ensure effective stakeholder management across the business group
- Dutch qualified commercial lawyer;
- At least 5-7 years of experience at a top tier law firm, financial institution or payment company;
- Specialized in commercial contracts, experience with and knowledge of payments, regulatory finance and FinTech;
- Set high standards, proactive and hands-on approach, self starter, energy and drive;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/196889.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.