Our client, a fantastic Silver Circle law firm has an outstanding opportunity for a talented commercial IP solicitor to cover maternity leave for 12-18 months.
The Intellectual Property practice is highly ranked in the Legal 500, and the teams acts on behalf of a highly impressive portfolio of clients. The transactional practice handles commercial IP, and corporate support work.
- Providing IP advice on a wide range of commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions (and the associated due diligence and negotiation and settlement of IP aspects of transaction documents), commercial IP licensing, joint ventures, and other complex IP structuring arrangements.
- Drafting and negotiation of, and advice relating to, joint ventures and collaborations for a diverse client base and in multiple sectors.
- Drafting and negotiation of, and advice relating to, all other types of IP agreements, e.g. licences; assignments; tech transfer agreements; security documentation
- Advising on and structuring IP reorganisations
- Advising on and drafting the IP aspects of other commercial agreements e.g. distribution agreements, employment/services contracts, and transitional services agreements
- Support the more junior members of the IP team - including mentoring and training in the transactional IP field.
- Consult with clients and internal teams in the design and delivery of training programmes for clients about current law, legal developments, and implications including webinars and e-bulletins, and lead preparation of updates in line with legal developments to inform clients of implications
The successful commercial IP solicitor is likely to have upwards of 5+ PQE with substantial IP transactional experience to support M&A work gained at a Top 50 or US/international City law firm.
Please send your CV ASAP for this excellent commercial IP Solicitor role, or contact Sandra Pavlou for a confidential chat.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.