Your Key Responsibilities
- Delivering and taking responsibility for exceptional client service, consistently producing high quality work, demonstrating technical competence and insight - including in respect of the drafting of commercial and technology contracts and advising clients on commercial and technology law matters
- Supporting with client accounts, including client care requirements and financial management, preparing proposals, participating in pitches
- Building and maintaining networks relationships with clients and within EY to drive the team's and Law's strategy
- Participating in team and firm events, giving internal and external presentations, producing expert articles for publication, and contributing to people initiatives, including retaining and training law professionals
Skills And Attributes For Success
- A willingness to embrace new challenges, in a non-traditional legal services environment
- A dedication to client service and innovation
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
To qualify for the role, you will ideally have
- 1-3 years PQE;
- Experience working in a leading UK City or Regional law firm (or equivalent professional services firm) or a leading in-house legal team;
Experience drafting and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts e.g. services, supply, distribution, agency, IT / BPO outsourcing, software licence/SaaS contracts, assignment/novations etc.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please contact Charlotte Pember - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.