- Contribute to the definition and development of analytics tools and methodologies for climate change risk.
- Use internal and external data to perform statistical analysis on climate change risk.
- Review internal and external research on climate change risk assessment.
- Perform data analyses to support the BES stress test on climate change risk.
- Summarise analyses effectively in presentation for stakeholders at different level of seniority
- University degree in a quantitative or technical field, economics or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of statistics and familiarity with sophisticated tools for numerical analysis
- Strong data management and system deployment skills
- Good knowledge of wholesale credit process and products
- Relevant working experience in a bank, rating agency, consultancy or advisory firm
- Ability to prepare clear and effective presentations, trainings and workshops
- Open personality and effective communicator, ability and flexibility to work in an international team
- Ability to write clear and understandable documents
- Ability to support successful delivery projects within the agreed time scale, in liaison with all relevant stakeholders: team colleagues, model owners, credit, business, IT, senior management and regulators.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the sustainability and climate change challenge.
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.