Taylor Root is urgently seeking a CITMA (or equivalent) qualified paralegal to join a US law firm on a part time, permanent basis.
Woking within the Corporate team this role requires a skilled trademark paralegal to take on a wide ranging and proactive brief. Working closely with the Trademark Attorney you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Drafting and preparing specifications of goods and services
- Filing UK, EUTM and WIPO trademark applications & renewals
- Preparing responses to specification objections
- Instructing local counsel regarding trademark renewals and various recordals before the local IPO's
- Liaising with trademark associates and Intellectual Property Offices
The role is currently scheduled to be 3 days a week and may require evenings and weekends depending on the business needs, we are keen to speak with candidates who have at least 1 year's trade mark experience gained in a leading law firm and are able to commit to the flexible working requirements.
To discuss this role in more detail please submit a current CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.