Market/CCR Quant | London | Offering up to £75,000 + Benefits
Taylor Root are currently partnering with a well-established and successful organisation that is looking to grow its team. They're looking for a Quant that is experienced within Market Risk and/or Counterparty Credit Risk.
You will need to have hands on experience with coding in either Python, R, C#, Java or C++. This is an ideal role for a Quant with 2/3 years' worth of experience that is looking for an opportunity to progress and grow within this organisation as well as being able to make an impact.
- Participate in the growth of Quant practice by contributing to multiple client engagement teams, working with a variety of clients and lead business development activities.
- Engage and/or lead multidisciplinary engagement teams, helping to deliver quantitative finance projects.
- Identify issues that could impact delivery and leverage network support as and when required.
- Work with senior managers / directors and partner teams to develop product offerings around data science, credit and market modelling.
- Assist in the development of training, engagement procedures and methodologies.
- A degree which specialises in mathematics applied to finance.
- Excellent knowledge in random modelling, statistics and probabilities.
- Strong experience in Credit and/or Market risk.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Motivated by business development activities.
- Strong coding experience in C++, Python, Matlab, R or SAS.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
There is also visa sponsorship on offer for this position.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.