An experienced Product Owner/ Project Manager with Client Operations (CLM/KYC), Onboarding, Credit and large scale business and technology transformation knowledge to ensure product vision and deliverables are aligned with Business Objectives. The Product Owner will be accountable for approving and prioritising BoW items and vitally, ensuring the functionality of the product meets business requirements.
- Clarify the product goals with relevant stakeholders and team through defining product roadmap
- Prioritise requirements as captured by Business Analysts, and facilitate their inclusion and prioritisation into sprints for each release
- Maintain and manage Product backlog and change requests
Oversee progress of the product at each iteration to inspect and evaluate
- product is aligned to meeting the business objectives
- Ensure user adherence of JIRA for logging, tracking and monitoring requirements, defects, user stories, epics and collaboration with development team
- Liaise with senior management, Release Manager, Programme Manager on progress and new requirements if they arise
- Participate in daily Scrum calls to support with prioritization of defects, issues, BoW items
- Manage production issues
- Client onboarding experience is a must
- Strong BA with both onboarding and agile experience.
- Experience with Fenergo is a plus
- PM skills are added advantage\
- Ideally previous experience working in a large bank managing large and complex projects
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "KYC"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.