About the Firm / Team
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Embracing new trends and harnessing decades of experience, they've earned their place at the forefront of the legal industry. Their partners are recognised as leaders in their field and our deals and cases often make headline business news. As a result, they've developed a reputation for delivering excellence in all that they do, and they are continuing to break new ground.
To sustain its growth, our esteemed international law firm client is looking for a Lawyer for their Banking & Finance practice group in Sydney.
Their leading practice offers a complete banking and finance service and a comprehensive, cross-border capability, in conjunction with their international offices.
The team handles a wide variety of transactional and advisory work for banks, corporates, public entities, financial institutions in leveraged acquisition finance, global loans, project finance (projects and PPP), export trade and commodities finance, restructuring, securitisation, structured finance, debt capital markets and regulatory.
The ideal candidate:
- Australian or New Zealand qualified lawyers with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Any Asian languages are an advantage as the team works closely with their colleagues in APAC
- You should be a team player with entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading international law firm.
- A variety of intellectually exciting work and the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way, both in Australia and internationally.
- You will be a part of a dynamic team, closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions and cases, backed up by regular team meetings which enable the team to share relevant experience in an efficient way.
- We run national and international secondment programmes to allow our lawyers to work with other departments, other people and to be exposed to the different cultures that the firm encompasses.
- We offer dedicated local and global training programmes and we also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- We offer career progression and an attractive financial package.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Starke -
D: 02 9236 9076
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.