Australian and New Zealand Qualified Corporate Solicitors - Contract Positions
Taylor Root are actively looking to speak to Australian and New Zealand qualified associates and solicitors who have experience in various corporate spaces of law within private practice law firms.
We are currently working on a number of active mandates with some of the most prestigious Law firms in Central London. If you have recently relocated across to London or are planning on relocating soon, we would love to speak to you.
As someone that has recently relocated or actively looking to do so, working on an interim/contract basis offers many benefits including flexibility of work, freedom of choice, plenty of opportunities within Top Tier Law firms and competitive day rates/ pro rata annual salaries.
The successful Corporate Associates are likely to be:
- Australian or New Zealand Qualified.
- Possess upwards of 3+ years' PQE
- Have experience in Corporate or transactional areas of law
- Have gained experienced in a highly ranked private practice Law firm.
- Have an interest in working on interim/contract basis
- Have rights to work here in the UK
If you are interested, please reach out to Lewis Wicks at Taylor Root or email on email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.