Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its front-end focused Restructuring & insolvency team.
As part of this team, you will work on some of the largest and most complex work in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our client's Restructuring & Insolvency team is uniquely placed to lead on cross-border restructuring matters in the fast-paced Asia-Pacific region, as well as globally. This team is part of our client's market-leading Banking & Finance practice and is closely connected with all areas of the Australian firm, as well as specialists across the firm's network in the Asia-Pacific.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm, also recognised as one of the world's most innovative law firms.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.