This listed financial services organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Secretary to one or more Committees of the Board providing first class Board Support services
- Contributing to the development of company secretariat practices, and advising the business on company secretarial issues that may arise
- Proactively ensuring that subsidiary compliance with corporate governance, legal, regulatory and constitutional governance obligations are met
In order to be succesful in this role you must have the following:
- Fully ICSA qualified with ACG/FCG status
- At least 6 years company secretarial experience gained within a listed company (or 10 within a financial service company)
- Previous managerial experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.