Assist with responsibility for all corporate governance services for this funds management business.
You will have 5+ years' governance experience with a strong knowledge of Australian corporate governance practices and processes.
- Attend Board and Committee meetings and taking minutes.
- Manage Board administration including preparation of meeting agendas, collation and circulation of board and board committee papers.
- Assist with the establishment of new entities (funds and companies).
- Organise annual AGM, manage lodgements of notices and regulatory reporting.
- Assist in managing the group's corporate reporting obligations, including company secretarial, investor and other corporate and regulatory reporting.
- Minimum 5 years company secretarial experience.
- Corporate governance qualification is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in funds management/financial services will be well regarded.
- Excellent attention to detail and solid written and oral communications skills.
- Strong working knowledge and use of Diligent Entities and Diligent Board Portal.
- Experience working in an ASX listed environment would be advantageous.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.