This tech start-up are looking for their first Assistant Company Secretary to assist their established Governance, Regulatory, Insurance & Compliance function.
They are looking for someone who is not afraid of a challenge and is willing to get stuck in. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all subsidiary company secretarial queries, manage a direct report and attend subsidiary company board meetings, draft minutes and resolutions.
The role has a suite of day-to-day company secretarial services supporting the subsidiary company boards. You will be assisting the Senior Legal Director in ensuring the highest levels of corporate governance practices are consistently met in the subsidiary company jurisdictions and partner closely with the corporate team in the US.
Role Requirements for the Assistant Company Secretary
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience.
- Experience of working in a large international group, with several international subsidiaries.
- Good organisational, prioritisation and time-management skills.
- Chartered Governance Institute or equivalent qualification preferable.
- A highly motivated individual with good influencing skills and the ability to work well with senior management team
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.