AML & CDD Officer | London | Offering up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Taylor Root are proud to be partnering with a top B2B business to help them find a AML CDD Officer. This business is really paving the way in their industry and are going from strength to strength.
This company is growing their compliance team with this role being an integral part of the business. They are the leaders in their field and are still expanding into other markets, so there is a wealth of opportunities for growth in the role.
- You will be carrying out due diligence on new and existing customers with the AML and CDD processes in mind
- Supporting the MLRO and wider team when required
- Reviewing and maintaining compliance manuals, policies, procedures and more, providing solutions to address the issues and how to implement it effectively
- Carrying out risk assessments, looking at a group structure chart and look at the AML risks from that
- Dissect information and make it relevant and understandable for all levels of the business
- Experience working within a B2B industry
- Detailed experience working with AML and CDD
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to train others
- Organised, reliable, proactive
What's on offer…
- Salary will be up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Flexible working - Home & Office based
- 0% Travel
Please click apply on the link above if you this this is an opportunity you are interested in this opportunity
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.